Does my private motor comprehensive policy provide coverage for a rental car if my vehicle is disabled following a motor accident?

October 30, 2020

Yes. The loss of use benefit is a standard part of your comprehensive motor policy. We will pay for the rental of a motor vehicle from a recognized rental car franchise up to limits of $50.00 per day and a maximum of $500.00 in total. This policy coverage also pays for a rental car if your vehicle is stolen or damaged by fire. Special restrictions may apply.