Marine Claims
back - Claims

In the event you experience a loss or damage to your private vessel please submit the following:

  1. Marine Claim Form to your agent or to our office .
  2. Police Report, if applicable.
  3. Submit pictures of the damaged vessel, if applicable.

Once you have submitted the claim an external adjustor or private investigator will be assigned to the matter and an inspection of the vessel will be carried out.